"Georgian Water and Power" makes a communication channel available to everyone to report matters or activities that may involve breaches of the Code of Ethics and Conduct or the commission of possible criminal offences.
This channel is a tool that allows anonymous and confidential reporting of all those issues or activities that may involve breaches of the Code of Ethics and Conduct detected within "Georgian Water and Power" management. Communications will receive a response following the provisions of the Ethical Channel Procedure.
*Category of Incident
- Influence Peddling
- Money laundering
- Crimes against natural resources and the environment
- Crimes against urban planning and land development
- Crimes against public health
- Conflict of interest
- Financing of political parties
- Breach of other principles of the Code of Ethics and Conduct