Georgian Water and Power generates power by Zhinvali and Tetrikhevi Hydro plants. Generated power is sufficient not only for in-house use but for its realization as well. Both hydro stations are included in a Georgian unified system.
The objects of the company - Headworks of Aragvi Gorge, Samgori and Grmagele Filter Stations, city pumping stations, administrative buildings and structures and repressuring pumping stations consume 290-300 million cubic meters of power per year.
Zhinvali Hydro Power plant
- Part of Zhinvali hydro power plant. The capacity of Zhinvali Hydro Plant is 130 MW.
- With the average annual generation of 365 million kWh.
Tetri Khevi Hydro Power Plant
- The installed capacity is 12.4 MW
- With the average annual generation of 12,5 million kWh.
- The installed capacity is 2.5 MW.
- The average annual generation of - 12-14 million kWh.